TERMS and CONDITIONS
I run each and every session with the highest level of commitment. Please take a moment to read my T&Cs and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
By purchasing a session with Sole Chirco, The Spiritual Flamingo, you agree to all the terms below and accept the following:
- All sessions are confidential unless I believe there is the risk you might harm yourself or others
- All clients, regardless to their race, ethnicity, cultural or religious background, disability, gender, sexual orientation, political beliefs or age are treated with the greatest respect
- I do not provide services to people under 18 years of age
- Any information, communication and/or consultations with me are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only
- None of my sessions is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological
- I accept no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on a consultation with me
- As a matter of policy, I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason
- As the name suggests, a complementary therapy session complements traditional medicine. Clients should seek qualified medical advice if they have any health concerns
- Clients shouldn’t stop or alter the dose of any medication or any prescribed treatment without consulting the relevant medical practitioner, even if they feel better after receiving healing
- I am not qualified to diagnose, recommend treatment or surgery, offer prescriptions or comment on advice received from a registered medical practitioner
- For any ongoing health concern clients must consult the relevant medical practitioner
Full payment is due in advance for all sessions.
I take every appointment very seriously, and I expect the same from my clients. I’m happy to move sessions free of charge if anything unexpected crops up as long as I’m given more than 48 hours of notice. Fees are non-refundable if you do not show for an appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice. I’m afraid this also includes sessions cancelled due to illness.
Refunds are not given for late arrivals or no shows. Your investment for healing and coaching packages is also non-refundable. Please be aware that under no circumstance I’m able to refund remote healing sessions or email/recorded sessions.
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a session and if for whatever reason it is not possible to rearrange a date all fees will be refunded in full.
Please arrive at your appointment on time: not early or late. If you arrive early, I may still be in a session. If you arrive late your session time will be lost.
All sessions are private and there is no waiting area.
The practice is located on the second floor and here is no lift. Please let me know in advance if you have any specific accessibility requirements and I’ll do my best to facilitate your request.
Allergies and sensitivities
I occasionally burn sage, incense, palo santo and essential oils prior and during sessions. In addition, there are often flowers in the practice. Finally, there might be music playing in the background during sessions. If any of the above causes you discomfort, please do let me know in advance so that I can adjust things accordingly.
I’m afraid I can’t accommodate pets unless they are guide dogs or if the healing is for them. Please let me know in advance if you’ll come with a pet, as I might need to make arrangements in order not to disrupt other sessions.
I am required by law to advise that my sessions as well as the content of www.thespiritualflamingo.com are for “entertainment purposes only”. All sessions should be considered experiments. The only thing that I can guarantee is that all sessions are given to the best of my abilities and in good faith. By purchasing a session or using www.thespiritualflamingo.com, clients acknowledge that the content of the sessions and questions answered should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to the client’s interpretation and judgment. What the client chooses to do with the information, including any actions taken, is down to his/her/their own personal responsibility and choice. I am not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature that may result from content given in any session. The services offered are not a substitute for professional services and I am not qualified to advise on financial, business, legal, medical and health related matters. For this type of issues clients should seek advice from the relevant expert. I am not qualified to diagnose, recommend treatment or surgery, offer prescriptions or comment on advice received from a registered medical practitioner. For any ongoing health concern clients are strongly advised to consult the relevant medical practitioner. All data and recordings are stored according to the Data Protection Act 1998. I only provide services to people aged 18 or above. All clients enter and leave the premises entirely at their own risk.